Well, I guess November was my time to take a break away from blogging. As I indicated in the previous post (from over two weeks ago) I've been putting my nose to the grindstone at work, so there's been very little time to focus on creative projects.
However, I'll do my best to articulate what I've been up to this month.
- Hamilton - the original Broadway Cast Recording. Musically, this double album has consumed my life since my birthday.
- I finished the big stack of argument essays. Now I'm waiting for final exams.
- Family time... we have been enjoying the holiday season. (Oh, and my mom visited!)
- Friendship time... we've been reconnecting with our friends in Orange County. Joel bought us tickets to an Escape Room! And Joshua and I are getting very excited about the new Star Wars.
- Walking time... Since the beginning of November, we have been walking the dogs around the neighborhood. It's a four mile hike (ruffly), and the dogs are constantly annoying me in new ways, but Cheri and I still have a good time.
- Drawing time... Yes, I have managed to carve out some creative time... I'm not going to meet my self-imposed deadline (to finish by Dec 18th) but I might be able to finish before the spring semester begins.
Oh, and we had a lovely Thanksgiving at Joel and Elysia's home. The Eklund's stopped by in time for desert. Fun and food was had by all.
As the title of this blog post suggests, I am planning on finishing strong -- meaning that this December I will double my effort, posting everyday, and pushing one last time to reach my extra income goal. I'm probably not going to make it, but I've been having fun trying.
Hope your holidays are joyous, and that 2015 is finishing strong for you as well.