Friday, October 11, 2013

About Wade


Wade Bradford grew up in rainy Washington state.  In 1991, at the age of 19, he moved down to California.  Ever since then he has been complaining about how he “misses the seasons.” He has a beautiful wife and two adorable children.  He also has a dog, a fish, a cat and a bird. (2013 Update: The goldfish finally died.  So did the dog, the cat, and the bird.... But we have two new dogs he adopted!)

 
Okay, I'll stop talking about myself in third person.

 

I have loved writing since I was a little kid.  My specialties are: plays, young adult novels, middle-grade fiction, and picture books.

 
My first picture book, "Why Do I Have To Make My Bed?" was published by Random House / Tricycle Press. 
 

In 2000, my first play was published by Eldridge Plays.  Since that time, the following plays have been published by Eldridge, Heuer, and Big Dog Plays.  <a href="http://www.wadebradford.com/plays.html">You can find a complete list of the plays here.</a>

 

Here's some of my ongoing internet projects:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wade's Google+ Page -- Ugh, isn't that enough social media???
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment