Friday, May 22, 2015

Day #135: Visiting LACMA

I forgot to mention our big outing from yesterday. Mackenzie and I visited LACMA. I had never been, but she's a seasoned museum patron, and she had a good time showing me around.

They had a bunch of Picasso's work! They also had a few pieces I can't help giggling at... Anytime there's a canvas that's simply been painted black -- giggles ensue.

In other news, I finished and revised a draft of my new goat picture book. I sent it off to Abi, but I know she's preparing for a trip to NYC, and she's got a lot of other stuff on her plate, so it might be a while before she responds.

I'm also not sure how great this new book is.... it's light and fluffy and (hopefully) funny... But I'm not sure if it has that WOW factor that so many editors are seeking.


No comments:

Post a Comment