Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day #191: Challenge Total Update

I wish that this update would end with a new improved total, however my dollar amount has sadly not increased this last month.

Back in January I gave myself a goal to earn an additional $20,000. I am pathetically far away from that goal. More to the point, I'm apathetic about that goal. Around Christmas time I was stressing about spending too much money, and I was thinking about the girls' upcoming college tuition...

But during the past couple months I've been telling myself, "Don't worry, Wade, it'll all work out." The source of the trouble is my happiness. I've been in a really good mood this summer...

And it's hard to keep your nose to the grindstone when you're just so happy. Maybe I will get feisty again when the semester begins.


Anyway, so far I have reached this measly amount: $683.70

No comments:

Post a Comment