Monday, December 7, 2015

Day #301: Back to Duck Town

Next week I get a whole bunch of research papers shoved my way. But this weekend, my desk is clear and so I've made the most of my time by sketching and inking as many drawing as possible. I think I completed ten new pages in the past three days.

I think I've passed the halfway point. The end isn't exactly in sight, but I've built up enough steam I know that I'm going to make it past that proverbial finish line.

Several folks at the Canyon Theatre Guild glanced at some of my rough sketches, and they seemed genuinely impressed and encouraging. Of course, grown ups aren't the target audience, but it's nice knowing the graphic novel appeals to lots of different ages.

My original goal was to finish Duck Town by December 17th. That's not going to happen. However, I have a feeling that it might get done before my spring semester begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment