Thursday, June 1, 2017

Resolution Check-In: June Edition

We're quickly approaching the halfway mark of 2017. Let's see how I'm doing with my New Year's Resolution.

1) Take More Photos (at least two a week)
I took 36 snapshots over the last thirty days. Nothing spectacular, but I did get some family photos at several places:


  • Foster's Freeze
  • Hogwarts / Universal Studios
  • the Renaissance Faire
  • the local Duck Pond
  • and... the Pantages Theatre
ACHIEVEMENT: 41.5% Complete




2) Write / Sell a New Picture Book

I signed the contract this month! The book will hopefully be released mid-2018.

I have also written a new picture book... so far I'm enjoying the drafting process!


ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. 


3) Generate Idea for Next Big Project (Complete 25% of it)

This one is still in a bit of limbo... I stalled on one project about two months ago, but I've started something new that might take off. I'll know by the end of June whether or not it'll lead anywhere. 

ACHIEVEMENT: 20% Complete. 


4) Work on a Creative Project with my Daughters. 

Kenzie and I still make mini-recordings. It might turn into a podcast someday. 

ACHIEVEMENT: Pending...(We're going to VidCon this month!)



5) Show my appreciation more often / strengthen relationships and communication

Ugh-- I still suck at this one! And now I don't have the excuse of school anymore, since I'm two weeks into summer vacation. 

ACHIEVEMENT: 7.5% Complete


6) Lose ten pounds. 

This month I've been weighing in between 161 and 165 pounds... so everything is still good in this department.

ACHIEVEMENT: Unlocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment