Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My In-Between Day

 

I have an awesome schedule this semester. On online class... and the rest of my courses are on the Moorpark campus, but only on Mondays and Wednesdays. 


 That means my Tuesdays are in-between days. i have the day off... but I often spend much of the day either grading, prepping, or attending meetings. 


Today I went to the campus to attend a one-hour curriculum meeting. This means I spent more time in the car than at the college. But that's okay, because right now I'm listening to Stephen King's 2019 novel: THE INSTITUTE. 





So far, it's a page-turner. Similar in some ways to STRANGER THINGS... but that's fine, since that show borrows heavily from King. 


And speaking of SK, I made another video, but it hasn't gained much traction with the algorithm. Oh well. It's a run-down of all the different types of fan art there are out there, specifically fan art of THE SHINING. 



Now I'm off to read about Hitler's failed career as a painter, duels in 19th Century California, and August Wilson's The Piano Lesson, Act Two. 


Today's Progress: 

-- Completed a new Stephen King Video ( 2.7 out of 65 STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB)

No comments:

Post a Comment