Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day #79: School Visits

I had such a blast with the students of Plum Canyon Elementary, that I've decided to embrace public speaking and take on more school visits.

If you know any teachers / administrators / school groups who might be interested, please let them know that they can get a great deal if they order through our Camp Omigosh Indiegogo Site.

Here's the menu:

$100: A Skype Visit with Wade

If you've got the technology, I'll virtually visit with your students for up to an hour. (Or until the kids get sick of me and turn off the computer.)


$200: School Visit (Southern California)

If you'd like me to talk about my novels, plays, and picture books I'd be happy to travel to anywhere within Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange County. Heck, I'll even go down to San Diego or Riverside!

$200 - $800 (?) : Wade Across the World

And, if you are out of state, or out of the country... I would still love to visit your school and community. The travel expenses might be a bit more. You can send me an email with details about the location. (Write to: profwade@Hotmail.com )

The current special that's happening at the Omigosh Page is called "The Ultimate Camper." For six hundred dollars, I'll travel to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, bringing along five copies of Camp Omigosh along with some other goodies. There are only five of these spots available, and the offer ends April 19th.


(This is me and the readers at the Channel Islands Reading event last year.)  



No comments:

Post a Comment