Thursday, May 26, 2016

Balancing Errands and Creative Time (Summer - Day Eight)

More progress today with Duck Town. I scanned in the rest of Chapter Seven and got started on Chapter Eight. Unfortunately, I found four more pages that needed to be inked! Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

In between creative tasks, I still had a lot of errands to run. Here was my itinerary:


  • Daughter #2 to biology class.
  • Daughter #1 to assist teacher in rocket science class.
  • Walk the dogs.
  • Picked up Daughter #1 from college.
  • Took Daughters to Martial Arts. 
  • Took daughters to the theater.
  • Helped backstage during Hello Dolly rehearsal. 
Yes, as Calvin and Hobbes say, the days are packed. I do wish that I had the time and energy to finish my graphic novel before May draws to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment