Saturday, May 28, 2016

Phase Two Complete! (Summer - Day Ten)

The scans are finished! (With the exception of the final page. I want that image to be the last thing I illustrate/ink/scan/edit -- to give me a sense of completion. (You know, as if I'm not going to need to do multiple drafts on this baby.)

May 27th was the day I made the most progress in a single day. It started out with a bunch of other errands -- going back and forth to help with the set of Hello Dolly! -- all the while taking the girls to their classes. But once the ladies left for dress rehearsal, I got down to business. I must have scanned over a hundred images. Stayed up till 2pm, diligently walking back and forth between the keyboard and the scanner, all the while listening to the audiobook of Stephen King's 11/22/63.

Here's a sneak peek at one of the action sequences in Duck Town. Our heroes jumped into a canal to get away from a villainous gang of rats. But then Penny (the chick who thinks she's a princess) starts to float down the drain...




Well, now it's time to move to Phase Three. Operation Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment