Friday, September 1, 2017

A Quick Submissions Update



A few days ago, I mentioned how I've been sending some of my creative works out to my agent and publishers... Here's what's been happening with those projects...

1) The dragon book: This was revision number 8, and it still isn't going in the right direction. Useful feedback from my agent. This picture book project of mine contains a great idea... but I have yet to tie it to a great plot. It's a case of good topic / bad execution. It's back to the drawing board for this one.

2) The ostrich book: Waiting for agent feedback.

3) The kitten book: Waiting to hear back from editors.

4) The radio play: The good folks at Eldridge like this project quite a bit. They've asked for a rewrite in order to trim some of the beginning and add some more humor in the second act. My writing partner and I will hopefully be sending out a new, improved version early this month.

Have a great Labor Day weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment