Saturday, September 30, 2017

Washington 2017 - Lake Chelan

During summer break we stayed at Lake Chelan for five nights with the whole Siler Clan. It was yet another vacation within a vacation, and it was lovely. But before we could enjoy the loveliness, we had to drive there first.

Well, when I say "we" I mean I had to drive there. The girls just had to sit in the back seat and sleep. 


The rental house is right on the water, and the view is beautiful. 


But perhaps the most amazing view was that of the snack table... I think I gained ten pounds just by looking at it. 


Fortunately for us, we got a lot of exercise by walking from the house... 


All the way down these stairs... 


To this boat dock... 


And while the girls and their cousins played on the water, I stayed in the shade and wrote like Wade.






No comments:

Post a Comment