Friday, January 1, 2016

Day #326 - 359: Where Did the Days Go?

seriously, where did the days go? I'm missing about forty of them. When I started this Blog Challenge back on January 6th, 2015, I hoped to create a blog post for every single day. I even wrote a bunch ahead of schedule and stored them in the Blogger Queue. But as the weeks past, I fell behind, so every once in a while I would create a blog post that said Days #x thru y, and I figured that I was technically back on track.

That's not he case. Somewhere along the way, I lost track of the days and posts, and now we're just a few days from the one year mark, and we've got about a month worth lf post missing.

Oh well.

I have a feeling that he lapse occurred during Fall semester. Work left me very busy, resulting in very little creative time/energy.

Things will be changing a bit once this blog reaches Jan. 6th. I've enjoyed keep track of my challenge total, but I don't think I will be continuing to focus on how much money I generate (or fail to generate). When I started the challenge, I was interested in gaining new income by any means necessary -- but I quickly realized I was much more interested in investing my time wisely. i didn't want to spend precious time grubbing for money on Ebay or getting a second job. That's partly because I am lazy, but it's also because I'm more interested in being creative rather than just making money for the sake of money.

I expect that my blog of 2016 will be more about memories and journaling. I hope whoever is out there will keep on reading. If so, what do you want me to blog about? Drop me a comment sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment