Monday, January 4, 2016

Day #363: Feeling Better... But...

Yes, I am well rested from yesterday -- a day spent mostly in bed and on the couch. I woke up around 8am. Showered. And now I'm at the computer getting a few things done, sending off belated new year's gifts to gracious and deserving editors.

So, I am feeling better... But... I do have a dental appointment today, so that kinda sucks. A couple months ago, I dreaded the idea of going to the dentist. For some reason, today, it doesn't seem like a big deal. Maybe because I still feel rather crappy, so the discomfort of the dentist doesn't matter. Or maybe it's because I had an irrational fear of dying in the dentist's chair before being able to watch The Force Awakens.  

Today is Monday, and thus begins my last week before spring semester begins. I'm looking forward to going back to work. (And, more importantly, I am looking forward to the summer vacation that is now only five months away!)


No comments:

Post a Comment