Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day #361: I'm Sick


When I went to bed on New Year's Eve I had the sneaking suspicion that I was coming down with a cold. When I was still awake with a sore throat at 3am, I knew that I was sick. So I slept on the couch, hoping to keep my germs to myself.

I spent January 2nd feeling under the weather. Not terrible. Not completely inactive. In fact, I still walked the dogs around the neighborhood with Cheri, and I worked on inking some Duck Town pages, practiced my lines a bit, and even took down the Christmas lights. But by four o'clock I was feeling pretty wiped out. I sat in front of the television for a few hours, watching a screener of The Hateful Eight. then I went to bed, couldn't sleep, and so I watched a couple episodes of Daredevil on Netflix. 

It's the morning of January 3rd, and I'm still sick. So I guess 2016 is off to a slow start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment