Sunday, January 10, 2016

Getting Ready for Spring 2016

The semester begins tomorrow. Spring 2016. The only thing standing in the way of my summer vacation!

Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to this semester. I've got one English 1B (Intro to Literature class) with at least ten return students. That means they liked my freshman composition class enough that they've come back for more!

I'm also teaching two 1A courses -- and one late start course (Eng M02). So, my semester is a bit lighter than the Fall schedule.

Today, I've been getting mentally prepared by making a list of things to do in my iPad "To Do App" -- it's practically the only app I still use on a regular basis, besides Boggle.

Hopefully, I'll get a good night's sleep (despite this residue ache from my root canal operation) and be ready to present my best teacherly self to a new batch of college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment