Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - March 22nd, 2017


What Am I working On?
Still working on the same projects: the middle grade adventure & the full length play. I was productive during the second half of spring break.


Word Count: 5428 (That's pretty good, but I thought it was going to be more. The pages of a play trick you because there's so much blank space.)



How Do I Feel About the Process?
I feel good about the past week because its the most productive I've been since the start of the semester. There are two more months to go until summer. Hopefully I won't be too bogged down in papers. It would be wonderful if my weekly word count average could be at least 4000. Then, during the summer break, I ratchet things up a couple notches to get as close as I can to Stephen King's 10,000 words a day. (I won't do it, but it's fun to try.)



What Am I Reading?
I finally finished Malcolm Gladwell's David and Goliath.

It just dawned on me that I stopped listening to the audiobook of Little Dorrit. I might have to give that another try. It's a pretty slow boil and it hasn't hooked me yet. Maybe it never will.

And for the sake of nostalgia, I have been reading G.I. Joe comics from the 1980s.



What Am I Watching?
I binged watched the first six episodes of Into the Badlands... and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment