Friday, March 17, 2023

Baby Steps into New Chapter Book

 Not much done today... but some good things in the works... My agent gave me the latest feedback on my middle grade novel... and she's very positive about it. In family news, my Mom and I will be visiting Mackenzie in April... and CJ was accepted into Grad School! (They might take a year off before diving back into physics). 


I sat outside writing (in our new backyard chairs)... and came up with a half-page of something. It's off to a slow start, but beginnings are hard for me. 


We did a lot of yard work today. I'll post photos tomorrow. We also chatted with the kids while we watched The Mandolorian. And, inspired by the strange subplot in the middle of the episode, I made a meme: 


Today's Progress: 

-- half a page of robot story ( 0 / 8 Chapter Books) 


No comments:

Post a Comment