Sunday, March 26, 2023

Today's Project: Revising My Middle Grade Novel (Part Three)

 I've surprised myself by finishing this revision early. 


Again, one of the reasons it went so smoothly is basically because of my agent. Abi has provide clear notes -- and for the most part I just followed her suggestions. I did need to add two little additional moments into the beginning and end... but that didn't take long. 


So, I might give it one more skim... at least re-read the beginning and maybe the end, and then I think I'll send it off tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed! It might be months before it's sent into the hands of editors... but hopefully before summer break begins, it will be out in the world, waiting to be discovered by a publisher. 


In other news, last night Cheri and I watched 1984 -- a stage adaptation of George Orwell's novel. Powerful stuff! And one of my favorite parts was that the ushers were these delightfully evil IngSoc kids! 





Today's Progress: 

-- Finished revision of BLOOMSQUASH  ( 1 / 8  NOVELS )

-- Worked on script for "Jerusalem's Lot" video   ( 2.5 / 65 STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB )

No comments:

Post a Comment