Monday, March 6, 2023

Today's Project: Delving into THE SHINING

 My latest project for my STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB YouTube Channel is going to be a new video about Jack Torrance from THE SHINING. 


I'm focusing on his writing endeavors. In the film, he infamously spends the winter typing the same sentence over and over again... ALL WORK AND NO PLAY.... oh, you know the rest, right? 


But the novel is different in many ways (no surprise), and Jack is actually making progress on a new play until those pesky ghosts start to distract him. So, my new video project is exploring the story within the story... and so far, it's a very enlightening lens from which to analyze Jack's character. 


I also made a video for my comic book themed channel, showcasing Midjourney Art... oh, and I made a new DAILY WONDERS video... 


Today's Progress: 

-- Worked on a script draft for STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB ( 10 / +260 videos )

-- Posted a DAILY WONDERS video ( 193 / 265 )  

-- Posted a Midjourney Video

No comments:

Post a Comment