Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day #30: A New Submission

One of the problem with blogging about the publishing world is that all lot of my projects are secret. So, sometimes, there's not a lot I can blog about.

But I can give you some vague statements about several cool things that are happening. My agent really likes Project #4 (a new picture book); however, since I'd like to submit to a publishing house that recently obtain one of my books, it might be a while before the time is right to submit to them again.

So, Project #4 is on the backburner for now.

Therefore, I moved onto Project #5 (yet another amazingly awesome picture book). Today I revised the manuscript -- thanks to notes from my critique group -- and sent it off to my agent. Fingers crossed that she loves it!

Challenge Total: $112.62



No comments:

Post a Comment