Friday, November 23, 2018

Seasons Greetings!!!!


Gee whiz, I haven't posted anything all November. That might be because I have been INCREDIBLY BUSY -- as is usual this time of year. But this holiday season, I've been up to more than just my usual tasks of grading papers and going to work...

I've been rehearsing for It's a Wonderful Life -- fulfilling a lifelong dream of playing George Bailey. (And, of course, getting to work with a remarkable director, the woman who cast me -- my wife Cheri!)

Right now, as I am waiting to teach my last class before Thanksgiving, I am looking for some last minute musical selections.. I came across one of my favorite holiday numbers: a song called Night of Silence, which I discovered about seven years ago when my children participated in a holiday concert with the Master Chorale.

It's so sad yet so beautiful. Happy holidays! I trust your life is truly wonderful...


No comments:

Post a Comment