Tonight we put that terrible toddler of a year 2016 to bed.
Ugh, 2016... *shudder*
But I think 2017 is going to be awesome. Right? Right?!!!
I am a big believer in New Year's Resolutions. I don't complete all of them, but on average I'd say I accomplish about 80% of my goals. For example, last year I proposed that I would take more photographs -- which I did not do. (I failed that one for the second year in a row.) But I did fulfill an important one: draw more pictures. I did that, and then some.
So, here's my new list:
1) Take more photos (photographs at least twice a week)
2) Write / sell a new picture book
3) Generate idea for next big project (finish at least 25% of it)
4) Work on a creative project with my daughters (a YouTube channel and/or Podcast)
5) Show my appreciation more often / strengthen relationships and communication
6) Oh, and let's say for #6 I plan to lose
What are your resolutions?
Happy New Year!