Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Prepping for Work (Summer - Day 89)

Well, it's just about time to say goodbye to summer vacation. It has been fulfilling, eventful, and fun. But now it's done.

Today (Monday Aug. 15th) I got the car washed and vacuumed. I organized some of my office and gathered up the necessary school supplies, school attire, school lunches. Basically, I did everything to get ready to go back to school -- which reminds me of a wonderful picture book about a teacher who isn't sure if she's ready to return to the classroom...


It's called "First Day Jitters" and it's one of those genius books that I wish I had created. A must read for new teachers.

In the evening, Cheri and I held our first rehearsal for "Around the World in 80 Days." Just a table read, but we got good vibes from the cast. I think it's going to be a fun show.


No comments:

Post a Comment