Tuesday, August 9, 2016

One Week Left (Summer - Day 82)

It's Monday, August 8th -- I have just one week left until it's back to the grindstone.

Today I continued to work on the Author Questionnaire. I'm embarrassed that I don't have any media contacts to list... although I'm going to reach out to Facebook. Perhaps I have some I'm not thinking of...

What else did we do... ?


  • watched bits of the Olympics (including water polo, volleyball, and twin diving)
  • met with a sales/repair guy & discussed getting a near air conditioning system from Costco 
  • decided we are getting the new system on Aug 19th (HWHL)
  • dropped the girls off at karate (Kenzie first day back at the studio)
  • attended a Board Meeting for the Canyon Theatre Guild
  • watched a new Netflix show called Stranger Things (intriguing first episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment