Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Day at the Beach (Summer - Day 87)

Emily and I went to the beach with friends from karate. We went to Ventura's Marina Park. (I got lost a couple times on my way there -- went to the other beach about a mile away by the harbor.)

I finished reading Ready Player One. I'm not sure if it will make a great movie, but it was a fun, engaging read.

I've been writing in my journal, prepping for the upcoming semester. (Also trying to figure out better ways to market my writing.)

The big news of the day... my knees are totally sun burnt! (That's what I get for actually wearing shorts.)

The fun thing that happened at the beach: I brought my trusty shovel and started digging a hole in the sand. After ten minutes of work, all the kids came in and took over the whole operation. They made themselves a nice little pit. Fun was had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment