Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thank You, Friends

"What would you say if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me? Well, lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song, and I'll try to sing out of key."

Thanks to everyone who has been sending out positive thoughts. Your good vibes, positive energy, and delicious cupcakes are helpful and much appreciated. 

I know some of my recent blog posts (such as "Feeling Broken" and "Holding Patterns") have been vague and mysterious. Sometime soon, I'll probably go into more detail -- but for now I'll say that nothing tragic or earth shattering has happened. Sometimes the future is just a little scary -- but I think good things will be happening... gradually, at least.

So, thank you friends -- the ones in my life and the ones who quietly read this blog and send out good thoughts. I've always been incompetent at friendship, so any positivity that heads my way is a pleasant surprise, an undeserved gift, one that is graciously accepted.

"It's getting better all the time." -- The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment