Sunday, October 2, 2016

October Begins

Yesterday was October 1st, and I am happy to report that temperatures have gone down into the high 80s -- which means it's time for us southern Californians to put on a sweater.

I'd like to return to blogging (or at least journaling) on a more regular basis. This blog doesn't really gain many followers or readers -- but I do like using it to record the days. I do this in an old fashioned journal too -- and in there I'm much more personal -- but I rather like this forum because I know that there's a slight chance I'll connect with others.

So, what did we do with our Saturday?

We had a matinee performance of "Around the World in 80 Days." (About 70 people in the audience, small but appreciative.)

Some of the cast and crew went to the Food Court at the mall. I devoured a Pepperoni Cheese Steak sandwich.

Aside from that, the rest of my day consisted of grading papers. It's the price I pay for having an otherwise awesome career.

How is your October going?


No comments:

Post a Comment