Thursday, November 3, 2016

Healing and Trasnformation


Has it been a week since my last blog post? It feels like a month.

During the last seven days I have experienced some of the most emotionally challenging decisions in my life as a parent.

Again, I'm not at liberty to reveal any details. Ultimately, it's not my story to tell. I am just a supporting character in a story about love, laughter, fear, freedom, inner conflict, confusion, mental health, and spiritual well-being. And the story isn't over. I don't know if it has a happy ending. Does anyone's story? I hope so.

But I do know, this chapter is over, and the last lines on the page are words of joy.

For me, and my family, today is a much better day than seven days ago. I hope yours is too. Hang in there, dear readers. May your world be turning in the right direction as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment