Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Resolutions for 2017


Tonight we put that terrible toddler of a year 2016 to bed.

Ugh, 2016... *shudder*

But I think 2017 is going to be awesome. Right? Right?!!!

I am a big believer in New Year's Resolutions. I don't complete all of them, but on average I'd say I accomplish about 80% of my goals. For example, last year I proposed that I would take more photographs -- which I did not do. (I failed that one for the second year in a row.) But I did fulfill an important one: draw more pictures. I did that, and then some.

So, here's my new list:

1) Take more photos (photographs at least twice a week)

2) Write / sell a new picture book

3) Generate idea for next big project (finish at least 25% of it)

4) Work on a creative project with my daughters (a YouTube channel and/or Podcast)

5) Show my appreciation more often / strengthen relationships and communication

6) Oh, and let's say for #6 I plan to lose six pounds... scratch that, I just weighed myself... make that ten pounds! After all, what's a New Year's Resolution list witout something about health?

What are your resolutions?

Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment