Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Buried Deep in a Stack of Essays


A quick little update...

Haven't been doing very much as far as creative projects... The last two weeks has been a combination of hospital visits and papers to grade.

Mackenzie is doing much better -- but we still don't know what exactly is causing the symptoms, and whether or not they will return...

I have been listening too Stephen King's IT. It's good vs. evil motif speaks to me even more than I did when I read it back when I was 15.

For the most part, I've been going to work, grading essays, and trying to stay positive. 

I did get some notes from my agent about my chapter book, so hopefully I'll find some time and energy this weekend to do another revision.

Hope things are well in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment