Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Hero at the End of This Book

 Last night, I dreamed I was writing a new book. This morning I doodled the cover as best I could. It was a sequel to "The Monster at the End of this Book." But each time you turn a page, it takes you further into Grover's secret lair, uncovering his secret identity as a super hero, until he finally trains you (the reader) as his side-kick and together you save a lost kitten stuck in a tree.


The last page is a mirror, so the Hero at the end of the book is you.


I wish Jon Stone and Jim Henson were still here so I could tell them about it!



1 comment:

  1. congrats Having a successful ebook is a sure shot way to get a publisher. Start with getting 100+ reviews for your book using https://usbookreviews.com At this level, your book will grab more eyeballs and get more sales. Then, try to get the attention of a literary agent. Having a proven book makes the process easier.

    ReplyDelete