Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Montana Jones and the Gymnasium of Doom


Last month I spent three solid days writing a very silly one act called "Montana Jones and the Gymnasium of Doom."  As the title suggests, it's a spoof of Indiana Jones movies.  It's also a fun romp through middle school.  I posted it as a royalty free play at plays.about.com... 

Yesterday, I discovered that a group of students and teachers created their own 30 minute video production that's rather fun.  I especially like the visual effects they added to the beginning.



Good work, Orange Charter School!

3 comments:

  1. The play is missing the 3rd part on about.com....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The play is missing the 3rd part on about.com....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get many of the plays to open on https://www.thoughtco.com/free-one-act-plays-2713599
    We loved performing "12 Angry Pigs." We'd love to perform more if we could access them.

    ReplyDelete