Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day #246 - #260: A Serious Lapse in Blog Posts


Strange, in my last blog post -- two weeks ago -- I reported very good news. So, one would think that it would rejuvenate my efforts and that I would easily post at least one blog a day.

However, that has not been the case. Although I am beyond excited to report that my fourth picture books, MR. COMPLAIN TAKES THE TRAIN, has been sold that doesn't mean I get to quit my day job...

And this time of year my day job is pretty darn busy. I've had stacks and stacks of essays to grade... so pretty much my routine has been to wake up, drive to work, teach class, attend various meetings, drive home, dine with the family, transport the girls to karate (or academic activities), grade papers, go to sleep.

During the last three weekends, it's pretty much been a combination of quality time with the family interrupted by a bunch of midterms.

So, that's it -- my lame excuse for why I haven't been blogging on a daily basis. The good news is that I finally waded through a wave of essays, and there won't be any more papers to grade until November 10th... so I've got about two weeks in which my schedule won't be as hectic.

Here's what I've been working on this weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment