Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - April 26th, 2017


What Am I Working On?

I hit the pause button on both the play and the novel... Instead I am working on a chapter book about squirrels. This makes me look rather flaky... but I think the change happened because I always want my agent to have something out in the Publishing World, and currently it seems that the KinderDragon submissions have resulted in a series of very nice "no thank yous."


Word Count: 1500


How Do I Feel About the Process?

If I can finish this picture book (about 10,000 words), I will feel excellent. But if I don't finish it by the first week of summer vacation, I will be very annoyed with myself because that will mean that an entire semester flew by without me finishing a project.


What Am I Reading?

Some awesome new stories by my Creative Writing students.


No comments:

Post a Comment