Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thanksgiving Weekend 2019


Hello...

(a series of "hellos" echo into the never-ending void of the internet)

I hope you enjoyed your extra long weekend of Thankfulness. And I hope the coming year gives you even more for which to be thankful.

It was a wonderful weekend for the Bradford family... but it was bittersweet too. Emily visited us for the whole week! But the time flew by so fast. She left this morning on an early flight to Portland. We already miss her!

Our Thanksgiving feast took place at a friend's house in Acton... and it snowed!!!


We also watched the Opening Night of ELF at the Canyon Theatre Guild. (Get your tickets, ASAP, Santa Clarita... they are selling out fast!)



In between rainstorms, we met with Mia, an amazing photographer, and she took pics for our upcoming Christmas card...



(Don't worry... These are photos I took of the photography session... Mia's are much better!)

The Christmas lights are up on the roof (thanks to me) and the inside of the house is all decorated (thanks to Cheri).

Let's see... What else did we do???

Oh, Emily got her very first tattoo!!!


Oh, and to fulfill a promise I made to her over four years ago, I got my first tattoo as well... But that's a story for another blog post! 

Seasons Greetings!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment