Sunday, May 24, 2020

So, You Got Stuck in an Online English Class?



Are you just now finding out that you are going to be taking online classes in the fall? All thanks to that pesky little bug that's been turning our lives upside down? Me too! I'm an English teacher and, for most of my career, I've had the privilege of teaching students in the classroom. However, things are going to be different this fall. So, I'll be using YouTube (and other resources) to provide an exceptional classroom experience, even it if has to be virtual. If you'd like to join this educational adventure, subscribe to my channel. Feel free to leave a comment and ask any questions you have about English courses, anything from Freshman Composition, to literature, to Creative Writing! I'd love to hear about your classroom experiences and expectations. Learn more about my books at: www.wadebradford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment