Thursday, April 13, 2023

Today's Project: New Stephen King Video & De-Cluttering

 

Well, today's the first free day I've had in a long time... I've had time off work, of course; spring break was only a few days ago. But I did so much traveling and visiting, they didn't really feel like free days. 


So, today, I finally finished my little video inspired by Stephen king's short story "Jerusalem's Lot." (A prequel to 'salem's Lot). 




This took me a lot longer to finish than I expected... but once I watched the final draft, I was pleased with the work. 


Now, it's 2pm. Cheri is visiting her folks in Palm Springs, so it's just me and the dogs. I think I'll organize my office and look through the various books lying around my office, many of which were purchased from The Open Book over this winter season. 




In addition to de-cluttering, I'm hoping to brainstorm up a new idea for a picture book. I don't want to work on another novel until I find out the fate of my middle grade book. Fingers crossed! 


Today's Progress: 

-- Completed a New Stephen King Video  ( 2.6 / 65  STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment