Tuesday, April 11, 2023

A Visit to Texas

 I've been away from the blog for two reasons... a visit to Texas (as my blog title suggests) and a whole lot of essays to grade.


I flew out to San Antonio, and met my Mom (who flew from Washington). We met up at an AirBnb within walking distance from the kids. 


We had a wonderful visit from Monday until Thursday... Lots of time with that granddaughter of mine! As I may have mentioned, the family has wisely decided not to share photos of that adorable baby (at least not online or on social media). But I'll post my Mom, sitting in the BnB living room, as well as the back yard... if only to help me remember the trip. 





Oh, and here's Hawkeye the Dog!




I've been back home for a little while now. Cheri and I celebrated Easter with her folks in Palm Desert. And now my Spring Break is over, and it's back to work at Moorpark. 


I'm giving myself permission to rest today (although I do have a few things I need to read in order to prep for tomorrow's classes). Hopefully by Thursday I'll be recharged and ready to get back into my creative projects! 





No comments:

Post a Comment