Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Easing Back into Essays

 

Well, I've been enjoying a few weeks of productivity... but that may change for a little while. I have three batches of essays that have arrived in my in-box. So, it might be a little while until I can get back into creative stuff. 


Maybe... we'll see. 


My general rule is to grade 6 essays each day, that way I still have some energy left over for my projects. Speaking of which, BLOOMSQUASH is in my agent's hands. Not sure when it will be sent out to publishers, but hopefully it'll happen before the end of April. 


In other news, guest / family arrived yesterday and today! Yesterday, it was CJ and their friends from college. They are on an epic road trip. 



And, today, Cheri's folks arrived from Washington. They'll be spending the next month in Palm Desert, but first they'll stay with us for a few days. 


Today's Progress:

-- Recording script for "Jerusalem's Lot" ( 2.5 / 65  STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment