Sunday, March 5, 2023

Today's Project: Theatrical Silliness

 Added about 1000 words of a brand new play I began about two weeks ago. 


It's called PRIDE & POPCORN... and as the title suggests it's a silly retelling of PRIDE & PREJUDICE set in a movie theater back in the 1990s.... deeply inspired, of course, from my days at the Grand Cinemas Alderwood. (Today I reached Darcy's entrance.) 

Side note: I'm so sad that building was demolished. there's a KOHL'S there now... and it's just not fair that the playground of my teenage years no longer exists. 



The piano is my standing desk. 

Oh, I also made my usual Daily Wonders video. I can't embed it here (because it's a YouTube Short -- a new style that copies TikTok's vertical format). But I can include the link:

https://youtube.com/shorts/29zCFzSAXSw?feature=share


Today's Progress: 

-- A few pages of Pride & Popcorn for STAGE PLAYS ( 46 / 88 )

-- DAILY WONDERS ( 192 / 365 ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment