Friday, March 3, 2023

Even More Projects!

 So, as if the Doodle Board of Literary Projects wasn't enough... I'm also tinkering with various video projects... Some of which have been completed, such as: 


WATCHING TWIN PEAKS for the FIRST TIME 

and the TikTok series: 

THE BOOK of QUESTIONS


So, naturally, I'm biting off more than I can chew by coming up with other YouTubish projects. Some of which I have already begun... 


THE STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB

(At least one video per novel / short story collection.)



A COMIC BOOK / CARTOON CHANNEL (in which I celebrate / analyze comics and cartoons)

(Goal: Generate +$1000 a year from monetized videos) 


SPOOKYTIME with BRADFORD & BRADFORD

(Goal: Spend time with CJ and find the spookiest movie ever made!


EVERY AWESOME 80s MOVIE

(Goal: One video from every mainstream movie distributed from Jan 1980 to Dec 1989)

(Current score: Still on Jan 1980)


And I have ideas for more videos series, which include: 

100 POETS     (Score: 1 / 100) --- so far, I've made a Matthew Arnold video... 

EVERY SHAKESPEARE PLAY    (Score: 0 / 38) 

UNCANNY X-MEN HISTORY

AMAZING SPIDERMAN HISTORY

STEVEN SPIELBERG FILM CLUB   (Score: 0 / 32 ) 


and I still love the idea of crafting my own QUIRKY DICTIONARY... I love the idea of combining a dictionary with memoir... but I also just love learning about the etymology of words, and some type of project could be fun to tinker on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment