Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Today's Project: I Finished Scene One!

 It's 6:38 pm... and I'm just about reaching the point of he evening where my brain turns to mush. Ah, it makes me think back to my younger days, when I could work on a script all night long! In fact, sometimes, I couldn't get to sleep unless I reached a certain page count. 


Those were the days. 


Today was slightly annoying because I had to go to work to attend a meeting. When COVID hit, we conducted these meetings online... but now that the Emergency Policies have ended, it's back to the workplace! But that wasn't the worst of it... I got rear-ended by an SUV... Thank goodness it was just a bump. The Prius' bumper worked, and there was no discernable damage, and everybody was fine. We just exchanged info and went on our merry way... So, in a lot of ways (although I was annoyed at having to go to work, and even more annoyed to have such a jarring experience), I was very grateful that everything turned out OKAY... Whew! 


(Of course, now that I've written this... I'm wondering if my shoulders feel a little bit sore... hmmm...) 


Anyway, I worked on PRIDE & POPCORN during the late afternoon. Produced another 900 words... so, that's not too shabby. Any day where I can write more than 500 words of a play is a great writerly day. 


And, best of all, I finished the first scene... so it's on to scene two! 



Today's Progress: 

-- 900 words of PRIDE & POPCORN (  46 / 88    )

-- Proofread / approved DAD-JOKE INTERVENTION for Eldridge Plays

No comments:

Post a Comment