Saturday, March 18, 2023

Today's Project: Script for Chapter Book

 Notice I called it a script instead of a text or chapter? That's because I'm imagining a chapter book that's basically a comic. (Think Captain Underpants.) 

Sat outside today (nice weather) and wrote the dialogue in my journal. Then, whilst we watched the last few episodes of 1883 (sad yet beautiful), I typed up the pages onto Google Docs. 

Seven pages of script... but that's only 974 words! Ha! 

In other Writerly News, Eldridge published my latest one-act play. Here's the artwork: 



And here's the link, if there's anybody out there interested in reading a sample of it... 


Oh, one more thing, Cheri and I watched RRR last night, a Bollywood musical/action movie. It was so over-the-top, we loved it! If you haven't seen the video for their Oscar winning song, check it out: 





Today's Progress: 

-- 974 words of "Robot School" ( 0 / 8 CHAPTER BOOKS) 


No comments:

Post a Comment