Thursday, March 2, 2023

Hello, Again...

 The funny thing is that I've been journaling / blogging... just not here... at least not for a while. 

I've been journaling the old fashioned way, in my handy dandy notebook. And I've also written about 180 pages of journal / diary / memoir content on a Google Doc. 

I might start posting some of that on this lonely, ol' blog. If only to have another digital copy lurking on the 'Net. 

So... what's been happening with me lately? 

Well, the main thing is: I'm a Grandpa! 

I can't post photos yet, because the parents are invoking a zero-digital footprint, which I think is a good idea. But man, that kid is cute! She's already two months old. 

What else? 

Cheri and I are settling into our empty nest phase of life. We're actually embracing senior-citizen culture. It's been cold lately, so we put on our PJs early, then wear bathrobes while we watch Stephen Colbert before tottering off to bed. It's a damn fine life, now that I reflect upon it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment