Saturday, March 25, 2023

Today's Project: Revising My Middle Grade Novel (Part Two)

 More progress on Day Two. I finished revising the first one hundred pages, and I've figured out where to add two little vignettes within existing scenes to include a character who appears in the new opening chapters. 


Abi's notes are keen, and make the revision process (so far) quite easy. Knock on wood. 


I shifted gears in the late afternoon and read the Stephen King short story: "Jerusalem's Lot," and now I'm working on a script for a new YouTube video. 


And speaking of YouTube videos, I enjoyed this collection of Epictetus quotes from the Daily Stoic (a  newsletter / channel Cheri turned us onto a long time ago). Lots of good bits... so much so that I'll include the link here, in case I want to watch it again: 




Today's Progress: 

-- Revised Bloomsquash pages ( 1 / 8  NOVELS )

-- Drafting script for "Jerusalem's Lot" ( 2.5 / 65  STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB VIDEOS ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment