Tuesday, March 21, 2023

I Love a Rainy Night

 It's raining right now.

It's been raining most of the day, and I love it! 


Today is my in-between day. I worked all day yesterday, and came home lazy and tired, as I tend to be on Monday evenings. And I'm sure, after work tomorrow, I'll feel just as worn out... but today, after a slow, leisurely morning... I managed to be a bit productive. 


I drew a little bit... 










These are the characters from that new Chapter Book I'm cooking up... And I've asked my Orange County friends to try to color / shade / improve upon the rough draft. So, we'll see how it goes. I also wrote just a little bit more of the script too...

I also made a new video for my comic-book-themed channel. And -- after a week hiatus -- I made another TikTok / YouTube Short for my Daily Wonders. Here's the link to the video!

Not bad, for an in-between sorta day. :)


Today's Progress: 

-- Writing & Character Design   ( 0 / 8  CHAPTER BOOKS ) 

-- Posted New Video ( $10 Earned vs $1000 Goal for COMIC BOOK CHANNEL )

-- Posted YouTube Short  ( 197 / 365  DAILY WONDERS ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment