Monday, July 31, 2017

Headed Back to the Heat


Time to leave the cool summer breezes of Washington state and enter the Sugust inferno we call southern California.

This July has been relaxing, fulfilling, and productive. what a rare and wonderful combination. Hopefully that means my mental batteries are recharged and ready to start fall semester.

I owe this blog a monthly update... But since we're currently on the road, I'll have to do that in a couple days.

In the meantime, I am excited to announce that my agent has sent out my latest greatest picture book manuscript. Hopefully it will make some editor out there very happy. It will take a week or two before I start to hear any feedback (or in some cases a month or two... Or three...)

In other writing news, I am hoping to finish strong with the 31 stories in 31 days... I believe I started at the end of June, so techincally the thirty one days have expired; however, since this was such a lofty goal to begin with, I gave myself permission to keep writing until July 31st has come and gone. That means I now have about five hours to write one last story!

But first I am going swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment