Friday, May 12, 2023

Summer Break 2023

 Let it begin! 


I'm not finished grading essays... but I am finished with classes... and so it feels like Summer Break has begun! 


And best of all, the kids are here... with my granddaughter! So, we have a week of visiting ahead of us. And then, very soon, we'll be traveling up to Oregon see CJ graduate. 


Not sure what I'll be working on as far as my writing... But I have been kicking around an idea for a children's poem. 


Oh, and I spent a LOT of time and energy on my latest Stephen King video, a historical exploration of the Overlook Hotel. 





This Week's Progress: 

-- New Video of THE SHINING ( 3 / 65 STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB ) 

By the way, I'm not sure about my point system... I picked 65 because I thought there were sixty-five novels, but that doesn't count for his short story collections or the non-fiction stuff. I'll figure out something... 

No comments:

Post a Comment