Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Today's Project: New Video for Stephen King's THE STAND

 

Spent the last couple of days tinkering on a new video for the Stephen King Book Club channel... It think it turned out pretty well... 





Mackenzie and her family said farewell and spent about 24 hours on the road back to Texas. I miss them already. 


Settling into summer break; trying to stay productive. My agent and I went over some final (?) editorial notes on the Middle Grade book. In theory, it should be going out this week -- but we'll see... 


And I finished the first and second draft of the new picture book idea (about a Platypus)... but it still needs work, specifically the last act of the story. I tinkered with it today... but now I'm not quite feeling it... Too lazy after working on the video all morning and afternoon. Guess I should have worked on the book first! 


Today's Progress: 

-- Captain Trips Video ( STEPHEN KING BOOK CLUB ) 

-- Tinkered on new story ( 6 / 8  PICTURE BOOKS ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment